Friday, December 9, 2011

Winter

Author's Note: This piece is was written as my informative opinion on winter.

When I think of winter, I think of snow, and cold and holidays. Some people hate winter, mostly adults, because they look past the fact that basically it is the happiest time of the year for most people. I think that the adults need to take a look at it through a kids eye and see how exciting it really can be. Families are all together, and you get to put up decorations, and just celebrate, even if you are not going to celebrate a holiday there’s no excuse not to get together with your family. All you have to do is worry about being with your family, not shoveling, or scraping ice off of your car in the morning. It is a time of happiness and joy. And I have to say I feel sorry for those people who hate winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love the colors orange and teal, my favorite foods are pickles and chocolate covered strawberries. And I am crazy for anything hippos.