Thursday, December 15, 2011

Life

Author's Note: This piece is about what a great privilege life is, and how even though some people may take it for granted, I will always remember that even if something is bad, I will get through it and everything will turn out okay.

I think that life is the best thing to happen to anyone the best thing that anyone could ever ask for. Without life there would be no people. And if there were no people than there would be no one on Earth, and then we would not be here today. Without the gift of life, which is a gift, because some people or even babies, don’t get to experience life because of illnesses or injuries. I think that we as people should be grateful for the life that we have and that we don’t have to spend it in a hospital. Some people take life for granted and that is what makes us so greedy, when even the best of us don’t realize how bad life really could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love the colors orange and teal, my favorite foods are pickles and chocolate covered strawberries. And I am crazy for anything hippos.