Monday, December 12, 2011

Food

Author's Note: This piece is written as a variation of a writing warm-up we call a word train. Basically you just pick a starting word and then write the next word that comes into your head.

When I think of food, I automatically think of being hungry. When I think of being hungry it reminds me of eating lunch. When I think of eating lunch I think of being with friends. When I think of being with friends I think of being loud. Loudness reminds me of one of my friends who’s name is Mada. She reminds me of playing one of my favorite sports which is volleyball. Volleyball reminds me of my birthday because my number is 4 which is the day that my birthday is. My birthday reminds me of presents; Presents remind me of Christmas. Christmas is a reminder of happiness. Happiness reminds me of food because when I think of food I am happy because it makes me feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love the colors orange and teal, my favorite foods are pickles and chocolate covered strawberries. And I am crazy for anything hippos.