Monday, November 5, 2012

Founding Fathers



There are people in this world that complain about where they live, what they eat or anything else that everyone always has an opinion about. Well, what I think when I hear people complain like that is ‘how could you be so selfish?’ I understand that people have family problems or something happened that may seem like the end of the world, I myself complain daily, but at least I have a house, food, clothes, and everything else that I am so blessed to have.

When you think about it we are really the luckiest country in the world. If it weren’t for the constitution, then I don’t think that we would have 95 percent of the things that we have today. I personally believe that even though we may  not always have every last thing that we want, we should still be grateful for what we do have.

I think that the real heroes of our country are the soldiers all over the globe, not the scientists who discover medicine or uncover dinosaur bones because even though, those  are pretty great discoveries aren't helping with our freedom.

How can anyone be so selfish, to complain about all of the things that we want when what everyone really should be thinking about is all of the things that those people have. I feel that everyone, including myself should think twice before complaining about petty things like the bad food and parents fighting. I am so proud to live in this great country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love the colors orange and teal, my favorite foods are pickles and chocolate covered strawberries. And I am crazy for anything hippos.