Thursday, January 19, 2012


Author's Note: This piece is written based on a quote that I found when I was bored and looking through quotes, I thought it was a great description of what life is all about and what we forget along the way.
One day I was searching the Internet looking for quotes and I came across this one. At first it took me a while to understand what this meant and then after I read it a few more times, I understood what the author meant when they were writing these words. It’s about life, and everything that we go through, and no matter how hard we try we will always have to deal with life, and rough patches, but everything will get better. You just have to go through life not pretending, smiling, and no matter what anybody says, what you say to yourself is what matters the most. Because even though life is rough, we always make it through, we may get a few bumps and bruises on the way, and even broken hearts, but everything is going to be alright. When I read this quote I thought of the song called Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift, because what it seemed like to me was that it was a summary of her whole song. I felt a feeling that was a mix of all of the feelings in the world, anger, happiness, sadness, and everything in between. It made me think of when I was a kid, and nothing mattered except being happy and playing with friends in the yard. I think that sometimes, when we all get caught up in our busy lives, we need to just stop and remember that we need to enjoy life, not just get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I love the colors orange and teal, my favorite foods are pickles and chocolate covered strawberries. And I am crazy for anything hippos.